Ryujin♡

ITZY - Ryujin♡
Korean Name: Shin Ryu Jin
English Name: Joanne
Birthdate: April 17, 2001
Center, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub-Vocalist♡
All-rounder x Versatile Artist♡
Total Duality - Pretty cool and Pretty cute♡

I'm such a fan girl here.
Proud MIDZY. Omooo. (♡‿♡)
You're keeping me alive now with your everything. (◍•ᴗ•◍)
I'm getting addicted and obsessed with ITZY especially you. (。♡‿♡。)
Your name, your face, your swag, your voice, your songs, your rap, your dance, your attitude, your personality, your videos, your experiences, your history and your everything is just so cool and admiring. (◍•ᴗ•◍)
You're so good. You're so cool. ♡(> ਊ <)♡
You inspire me so much. I hope I can also perform just like you in the near future. (*˘︶˘*)
I really love your name. Shin Ryujin♡
Hmm. I hope someday, I can really meet you in person and I can see you perform. Hoho. Saranghaeyo. ( ˘ ³˘)

Comments

Popular Posts